Selected Clients and Partners
clients that include Federal, State, and Local governments; associations and nonprofit organizations; and corporations large and small.
Decision Demographics conducts high-quality program participation research and contributes to rigorous public policy evaluation. For federal government clients, we offer services such as analyzing survey-linked administrative data, supporting microsimulation modeling, assessing and improving the quality of demographic survey data, and creating custom technical data documentation. Our core research areas range from Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and school meal programs to aging, mortality, and population projections.
- Census Bureau
- Mortality Research Branch (MRB), Center for Economic Studies (CES)
- Economic Reimburseable Surveys Division (ERD and CARRA)
- Social, Economic, and Housing Statistics Division Working (SEHSD)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Food and Nutrition Service (FNS)
- Economic Research Service (ERS)
- NIH National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- NIH National Institute on Child Health and Human Development (NICHHD)
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
Decision Demographics partners with premiere research firms, acting as both prime and subcontractor on federal government contracts. We are an SBA-certified small business, with more than three decades of experience in this contracting arena.
- Sabre Systems
- Urban Institute
- Abt Associates
- Coalescent Strategies
- PMCO Strategies
- Data Development Corporation
State and Local Government Agencies
Decision Demographics provides population estimates and projections, at any geographic level. Our current proprietary U.S. Population Projections model allows for client-customized “what-if” demographic scenarios and reports.
- Arlington, Virginia Public Schools
- City of Chicago Redistricting Analysis
- San Francisco Unified School District
- State of Arizona
- Tennessee Department of Health
Associations and Nonprofit Organizations
Decision Demographics research serves a wide array of associations and nonprofits. We create demographic membership profiles to help organizations better understand their constituents and conduct Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) services to support in-house research, consult on use of Census Bureau and BLS datasets and occupation coding, and produce customized population projections.
- National Education Association (NEA)
- National Restaurant Association
- American Dental Association
- American Librarian Association
- Argentum (national trade association for senior living communities)
- Hispanic Policy Development Council
- Mellon Foundation
- National Women’s Law Center
Decision Demographics conducts custom research and market analyses for corporations large and small. Our data investigations have enabled corporations to better target and project their marketing and product selection.
- Becton Dickinson Consumer Products
- Kraft General Foods
- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Southern California Edison